Saturday, September 22, 2007

Brown paper packages tied up with string

These are a few of my favorite things~

I love getting packages in the mail because it's like getting presents! Sometimes after I order stuff online, I forget about it until the day a brown cardboard box arrives on my doorstep (no string unfortunately since they tend get snagged in the post office machinery gizmos). It's always a pleasant surprise when the UPS delivery person knocks on my door or the mail carrier leaves the parcel locker key in my mailbox. In this case it was a large manila envelope. I wasn't expecting anything so I double checked the address. Yup it was for me. But where did it come from?



Culinate! Ooh I think I know now!

But let's open it together shall we?


Looks like a book! But which one?


Now you can tell right?


But wait there's more!



YAY!


I received the book earlier this month and hadn't gotten around to publishing the photos until now. I was one of the lucky winners in this giveaway. I was so happy! I couldn't remember the last time I won something (I think an Easter basket in a coloring contest when I was 8). Thanks again David and Culinate! I'll definitely be happily churning through the winter.

5 comments:

Bettina said...

heheh. i guessed it! lol. AWESOME!! yah, packages, well just mail in general is exciting to get!

SteamyKitchen said...

ooooh....LUCKY YOU!!

Gattina said...

Congrats lucky girl! Will see more wonderful creations from you!

Tartelette said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see what you make!

The Cooking Ninja said...

Congratulations on your win :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin